the bad news…
1) no g-kid. the prisoner exchange* was early, so he can’t come out ‘n play in it with me 😦
2) it’s supposed to be 40 degrees tomorrow & more than likely, i won’t be up before it’s all melted
3) it’s nighttime now which means of course that it’s dark…
and windy out…
4) that takes a lot of prep work to get ready to go play in the snow..and then there’s the wet clothes to deal with afterward
so this is where the, ahem,
37 y/o (sshhh) adult (who me?) should kick in and say, “stay inside and stay warm”..right?? right?
the good news…
1) i even took some proof**:
and don’t be laughing at my hat thingy***. it’s what i store all my gloves in during the summer so it’s stretched out and all marge simpson looking.
2) i was warm, so there :p~~~
3) if it doesn’t melt before i drag my butt out of bed tomorrow, i’ll try to rig up a video of me going down a hill, but don’t hold your breathe…that’s a big but(t).
4) so, i guess, at least in my case, “No, i don’t think i’ll ever grow up”.
*hubby’s name for the g-kid’s parental unit swap
**see i’m fair. i will use my own horrible pic to get a laugh. i’m a slave, what can i say 🙂
***i just remembered, it’s a toboggan
_-~-_ Don’t forget to save the weasles’ christmas! _-~-_
check out the sidebar and click on the donate button